|Secteur d'activités :||IT, internet|
|Catégorie :||IT et Telecommunication|
|Fonction :||Autres: IT & Telecommunication|
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 4|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 22/11/2017|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO & SMB networking products and the World's No.1 provider of WLAN products, with products available in over 120 countries to tens of millions customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide award-winning networking products in Wireless, ADSL, Routers, Switches, IP Cameras, Powerline Adapters, Print Servers, Media Converters and Network Adapters for Global end-users.
Based on the confidence of tens of millions of customers, TP-LINK is now growing to become one of the most competitive providers of networking products with aspirations to become one of the top 3 networking brands in the world and striving for a larger global market share, while further advancing in the world of networking to better serve our most valued customers with products that make their lives easier.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Sales Executive should gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends and expand close relationships with TP-LINK Morocco channel partners.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners’ base to enhance the company's image and promote company's values. Follows up on TP-Link partner communications in a professional manner.
- Gather market intelligence (product, price, promotion, discount etc.) by observation, discussion or research. Analyze market dynamics and make adapted strategies to market demands.
- Recognize and understand competitive products, features, strengths in relation to the company's products.
- Proactively assesses, clarify, and validate partner needs throughout the partner engagement cycle.
• Native French or Arabic speaker; Fluent written and spoken English
•Clear understanding of sales process.
•Outstanding computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
• 2-3 years’ sales experience in Morocco IT industry/ Networking Equipment market.
•Experience establishing and managing partner relationship and partner program.
•High energy, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated.
•Strong negotiating ability and advanced interpersonal skills.
•Develop and leverage strategic relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
• Possess team spirit and ability to work as a strong team player.
Merci de nous faire parvenir vos candidatures à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org sous référence TLSE1310