|Secteur d'activités :||IT, internet|
|Catégorie :||IT et Telecommunication|
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Confirmé (5 à 10 ans d'expérience)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 10/04/2018|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
Our Client is an American Multinational software and consulting company, produces a line of telecommunications products and provides consulting, system integration, and outsourcing services.
For its development we are looking for a Solution Architect.
- Deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems. Our Industry Cloud Architects play a key role in determining the optimal use of the Saleforce product in the customer environment.
- Align the customers business requirements to the native Saleforce functionality and to construct a development plan that will deliver the desired solution.
- Deep knowledge of the core business processes and best practices in the Telecom industry - Enhance that by acquiring an understanding of the specific business drivers for the customers program.
- A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business stakeholders will be central to your role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
- Working with developers, typically in Agile scrum teams, helping them convert the business requirements into technical activities and verifying that their deliverables satisfy the acceptance criteria.
- Key channel back to the Saleforce product management team as they look to drive innovation and improvements into future releases of the Saleforce products.
- 8+ years of IT experience in planning and building on web application utilizing JAVA/J2EE and had Knowledge on frame works like spring MVC, spring Boot.
- In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific CRM solutions (e.g. Quote to Order, MACD, Policy Management)
- Experience on Java Multi-Threading, Collection Framework, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Hands on Experience with best practices of Web services development and Integration (both REST and SOAP).
- Experienced on Linux and Windows Virtual servers on EC2 using chef servers.
- Familiar with Cloud watch, Elastic IP's and managing security groups for EC2 Servers.
- Experience in developing applications using Java /J2EE& related technologies such as Hibernate3, EJB3, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, XML, XSL, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, middleware technologies such as Web Services, SOAP and WSDL.
- Experience in automated deployment tool such as service Kubernetes which is use to deploy quickly and Predictably.
- Strong working experience in distributed object-oriented component analysis and design according to Industry leading J2EE frameworks.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse, Net-Beans and J-builder.
- Extensively worked on SQL Queries to retrieve the data for testing.
- Experience in UML designing Use Case diagrams, State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Object Diagrams.
- Extensive experience in building & deploying EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage & production servers.
- Experience with Application Servers and Web Servers such as Web Logic, J boss, Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Production experience in large environments using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
Windows Xp/Vista/7, Unix, Linux(RHEL), Ubuntu
Eclipse, Net Beans, Java1.5
Programming Languages& Tools
C, C++, JAVA, UNIX Shell Scripting, Python, Java
Script, Perl, Apache Tomcat.
Tomcat, HTTP Server, J boss.
In-depth knowledge of key processes in Telecom CRM solutions (e.g. Quote to Order, MACD, Policy Management)
Si l'offre vous intéresse, prière de postuler via le site ou nous faire parvenir vos CV à l'adresse email@example.com en mettant en objet la référence SASA0103