|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie pharmaceutique|
|Catégorie :||Engineering & Technique|
|Fonction :||Maintenance et production|
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Confirmé (5 à 10 ans d'expérience)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 08/04/2018|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
Our Client is seeking for a Production/Process Manager
Responsibilities for Pharmaceutical Production Manager:
- Oversee all operational aspects of the areas of medical device packaging lines, including but not limited to: safety, quality, budgets, cost reduction programs, new product introductions, process improvements, personnel management, and special projects.
- Lead, coach and train employees toward team concepts and foster an environment of empowerment and high performance.
- Oversee and manage a team people including process engineering, production, maintenance, development, and production training.
- Responsible for annual budgeting of staffing, capital, spending and standards.
- Responsible for all special projects assigned by the Plant Manager, to including but not limited to Lean Manufacturing initiatives, launching new packaging lines, and bringing in new automation technology.
Technical Requirements for Pharmaceutical Production Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related scientific field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supervising experience over packaging and/or fill production lines.
- Experience with highly automated packaging and filling lines in a pharmaceutical setting.
- Strong working knowledge of financial obligations in manufacturing including direct labor variance, material usage variance and overhead absorption.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
Production / Process specialist, ex production supervisor/ manager in an established plant with at least 7 years’ experience .The candidate must be a degree holder in pharmacy or chemical engineering. The candidate will help will support the tech transfer of the products to the installed machine in the company and will be responsible for the preparation of document that are prerequisite to start up PQ protocol writing and execution , SOPs writing , manufacturing and packaging instructions, cleaning validations etc.
Si l'offre vous intéresse, prière de postuler via le site ou nous faire parvenir vos CV à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org en mettant en objet la référence PMSP2702