|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie pharmaceutique|
|Catégorie :||Engineering & Technique|
|Fonction :||Autres: Engineering & Technique|
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Expert (+ 10 ans)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 08/04/2018|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
Our Client is seeking for a Mechanical Engineer:
- Participates in performing breakdown maintenance.
- Ensure safe work conditions for mechanical maintenance procedures.
- Controls the maintenance works and verify the execution according to standards.
- To measure and analyses the efficiency of the maintenance works performed and to submit report to Head of Maintenance.
- Execute and manage all mechanical maintenance working orders.
- Initiate and review internal and external purchasing orders related to mechanical maintenance.
- Follow-up the execution of programmed maintenance works, organizes plans and programs for both preventive maintenance and annual plans for spare parts and follows up the quality and time frame of implementation.
- Checks on the tools and equipment to verify the safety of parts, equipment within the department’s scope of responsibility, raises relevant reports about them to the Mechanical Maintenance Head to fulfill his instructions in this regards.
- To conduct studies to enhance and optimize equipment performance.
- To maximize operational availability of all equipment with respect to customer demands.
- Coordinates with relevant vendors to ensure timely delivery and quality standards.
- Supervise the execution of maintenance projects within the time and cost basis set.
- Participate in maintenance budget preparation and ensure budgetary control.
- Manages the performance of relevant team members (supervisors and technicians), train them, and evaluates their performance in accordance with their Job Profiles KPI’s set.
- Performs any other assignments and tasks related to the business needs of the business unit.
- The candidate should have a degree in mechanical engineering and experience in machine installations and qualifications (IQ,OQ)
- 10 years’ experience in process equipment (granulation, capsules filling, tablet press)
- Effective organizational skills and ability to work with various levels of the organization.
- Excellent leadership skills and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Computer Software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Project.
- Experience in new plants/project is add on.
Si l'offre vous intéresse, prière de postuler via le site ou nous faire parvenir vos CV à l'adresse email@example.com en mettant en objet la référence MESP2702