|Secteur d'activités :||Distribution, transport, logistique|
|Catégorie :||Engineering & Technique|
|Fonction :||Autres: Engineering & Technique|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 24/03/2018|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move.
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totaled approximately EUR 3.5 billion in 2016 and it employs over 11,000 people. https://www.cargotec.com/
One of our most important values is: We do it together. We value team skills as well as innovativeness, customer orientation and a willingness to commit to continuous improvement. We work closely with our customers and partners - across language, cultural and profession borders. Are you the next one to succeed with us?
For more information, please visit:
Exciting opportunity to join Kalmar Maghreb as Electrical Infrastructure Engineer. Reporting to Site Manager and working as part of a team responsible of the implementation and commissioning of Kalmar intelligent shuttle carrier system infrastructures to Tangier TM2 Terminal in Morocco.
- Ensure quality and compliance to design of the installed electrical infrastructures
- Conduct electrical progress work inspections on continuous basis along with complete end electrical installations checkout.
- Coordinate, supervise and check subcontractors in electrical field engineering.
- Work with project teams to understand technical requirements.
- Participates in testing efforts and coordinates feedback of test results
- Responsible for securing own and co-workers’ safety and health with all possible means.
- Respond and supervise and tightly adhere to all Kalmar HSE practices and rules
This list is not comprehensive; other tasks may be required from the incumbent.
Qualification & Skills
- Degree Electrical / Automation Engineering (i.e. BSc)
- Industrial machinery. Knowledge of container handling equipment is considered as a benefit.
- Solid knowledge of electrical systems, capable to read and understand electrical circuit diagrams, of PLC (Omron), drives, profibus systems etc. Background in other control components, absolute/incremental encoders, etc. are considered as a benefit;
- Ability for independent troubleshooting, problem solving and carry out electrical works
- Understanding of mechanics and hydraulics are considered as a benefit
- Fluent written and spoken English and French
- General understanding of modern ICT technology and automation is a benefit
- Possibility to travel
- Ability to learn and develop yourself to become an expert in the field of automation
- Self-motivated to work in a challenging environment for finding solutions and improvements
- Team player
- Diligent way of working
Ce que nous vous offrons :
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a dedicated team working on international standards,
- Challenging tasks with high autonomy and growth opportunities in an international work environment,
- Interesting package and attractive employment conditions.
In order to apply to this job oppotunity, please send us your resume with the ref "KLIE1501" in mail object to the following address "email@example.com"