|Secteur d'activités :||Distribution, transport, logistique|
|Catégorie :||Administration, Finance & Audit|
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 24/02/2018|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move.
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totaled approximately EUR 3.5 billion in 2016 and it employs over 11,000 people. https://www.cargotec.com/
One of our most important values is: We do it together. We value team skills as well as innovativeness, customer orientation and a willingness to commit to continuous improvement. We work closely with our customers and partners - across language, cultural and profession borders. Are you the next one to succeed with us?
For more information, please visit:
Exciting opportunity to join Kalmar Maghreb as Financial Controller. Reporting to Site Manager and responsible of local sourcing and financial controlling of Kalmar intelligent shuttle carrier system to Tangier TM2 Terminal in Morocco.
- Financial controlling of local purchase contracts and expenses
- Acquiring cost efficient local suppliers for various project needs including housing, transportation, tools and utilities.
- Ensuring that all expenses are recorded and allocated correctly in SAP
- Supporting site team in all financial aspects
- Coordinate actions with other stakeholders at the site.
- Responsible for securing own and co-workers’ safety and health with all possible means.
- Respond and supervise and tightly adhere to all Kalmar HSE practices and rules
This list is not comprehensive; other tasks may be required from the incumbent.
Qualification & Skills
- Experienced in SAP
- At least 5 years of relevant business / product experience
- Financial reporting and procurement tools, excellent communication and reporting skills, Ability to work under pressure and in challenging conditions
- English Language skills
- Self-motivated to work in a challenging environment
- Team player
- Diligent way of working
Ce que nous vous offrons :
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a dedicated team working on international standards,
- Challenging tasks with high autonomy and growth opportunities in an international work environment,
- Interesting package and attractive employment conditions.
In order to apply to this job oppotunity, please send us your resume with the ref "KLSC1501" in mail object to the following address "email@example.com"