|Secteur d'activités :||Développement immobilier|
|Catégorie :||Développement et projets|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Expert (+ 10 ans)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 12/07/2017|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
Since its founding in 2014, Eagle Hills has realised an impressive growth plan, which has seen it enter into agreements to support the redevelopment and reinvigoration of a number of cities in Africa, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
As an Abu Dhabi-based private real estate investment and development company, Eagle Hills has so far achieved a number of significant milestones, with more ambitious plans to be unveiled, including the debut of several ground-breaking new projects from its operations in Serbia, Bahrain, Jordan, Morocco, Nigeria, and the United Arab Emirates.
To be the global provider of quality lifestyle communities and leading iconic destinations in emerging countries, that provide sustainable economic growth.
To be the world’s most admired real estate company through smart innovation, high quality products services and integrated communities.
Eagle Hills was formed with the aim of developing and revitalizing cities and communities, in line with innovative lifestyle solutions, that meet the demands of modern living. As an Abu Dhabi-based private real estate investment and development company, Eagle Hills takes its financial capability, expertise and extensive relationships to drive the creation of large-scale master-planned communities, with a blend of facilities that will elevate local economies, support holistic living and working solutions, while catering to both tourists and residents.
Working in partnership with governments, policy makers and local developers, Eagle Hills brings its immense expertise to high-growth markets that are looking to revitalize urban areas or realise the full potential of city hubs. Eagle Hills works with the latest technologies and smart innovations, to develop sustainable communities that are built with future generations in mind.
Eagle Hills now has projects under development in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, where these mixed-use mega-projects, positively impact on the surrounding communities both from a financial and lifestyle aspect, while supporting local economic growth to surrounding communities.
PROJECTS IN MOROCCO
- La Marina Morocco
- Rabat Square
- La Bahia Blanca
- Tanja Water Front
Today EAGLE HILLS is hiring a Projects Delivery Director.
- The Projects Delivery Director manages and coordinates large and/or complex real estate projects through all phases of design, permitting and construction.
- Provides leadership for regional site project management function by managing, coordinating, and developing staff of Fidelity and third party project managers.
- Operates with significant independence and minimal supervision as the principal project representative.
- Will meet regularly with senior management at corporate real estate and with other top executives.
- Must work cooperatively with business unit client representatives, other Fidelity service providers such as systems, purchasing and security and other departments within Corporate Real Estate such as Client Service Management, Real Estate Operations, Planning, Engineering, Planning, Acquisitions and Research.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction, Architecture or related field. An advanced degree in Business/Management/Finance/Construction Management or a related field is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 18 years of experience in the direct management of large, complex real estate projects with responsibility for site analysis, permitting and approvals, budget control, estimating, design and construction coordination, and project scheduling. Professional registration and other advanced training is preferred. Experience with ground up new construction preferred.
Job specific skills:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and introduce innovations to project management;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with an ability to multitask in a busy environment with multiple contacts;
- Demonstrated team management skills but also an ability to work productively in teams, building cohesive environments.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in written form at all levels of authority
- Good understanding of finances and budgets
- Experience of working in international development/ operational management would be advantageous.
Ce que nous vous offrons :
Our rapidly expanding portfolio provides a wealth of opportunity for talented individuals with a vision to work with our sustainable and modern mixed-used development projects and seek challenges in new and progressive markets. Eagle Hills fosters diversity and we are always on the lookout for people that embrace different perspectives, encourage collaboration and can bring in fresh ideas.
If you see yourself as energetic and passionate about what you do, we want to hear from you. If you have a team-player mentality, enjoy sharing knowledge and expertise and want to be part of a dynamic and fast moving company, you will see your career progress and provide endless prospects.