|Secteur d'activités :||Tous les secteurs|
|Catégorie :||Direction Générale|
|Fonction :||Autres: Direction Générale|
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Expert (+ 10 ans)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 23/04/2021|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
As part of its development, our leading client in its sector of activity is recruiting a Contract Manager
1. JOB PURPOSE:
- Maintenance of contractual records.
- Letter and notice writing for Operations, Tendering and Management.
- Day to day assistance to the Management and Project teams to ensure that interests of Averda are protected.
- Assistance as required and regular updates to the Contracts Director.
- Development of country and companywide procedures and policies.
- Management of Client expectations at regional, country and project levels.
- Contract and Consultancy agreements drafting and closing.
- People Management
- Comply with Health, Safety and Environment policies
- Risk Management
2. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Contract support to the Africa region :
- Support to departmental and operational activities
- Cradle to grave approach to Project support
- Variation protection and recovery
- Identification of risk/reward
Protection of Company’s position :
- ·Support to departmental and operational activities
- Negotiations with clients regarding Contract conditions
- Understand and advise/implement on Contract interpretation, amendments and the like
- Insurance related matters
- Ongoing and recognisable support to departments and operations to identify and reduce risk
- Removal of unfavourable/unacceptable Conditions of Contract which may affect Company financials
- Support to operational units to ensure only Contracted services are provided
Day to day support to internal departments and operations :
- Support to internal departments including:Tendering / Finance/Insurance services/ Legal
- Support to operational teams
- Clear and concise advice to tendering teams - to identify risk/reward.
- Support to Finance and Insurance to ensure correct reporting and cash collection
- Support to operational teams to ensure compliance with the Rfp/Tender documents whilst not “Over Providing” at a cost to the company.
- Regular updates to both the CD and VP Operations as to “Stucks”
Consultancy/ Construction Agreements :
- Drafting in consultation with Legal, Contracts Director and external parties of both Consultancy and Construction Agreements
- Issue of clearly defined Agreements which are conclusive and not open to interpretation.
Management of Client Expectations :
- Liaison with Management and Project teams to ensure client acceptance of SLA’s and variations to the same.
- Management of Clients - “Being Contractual, if handled correctly need not harm client relationships Increase in value/reduction of penaltie
- Develop relationships to ensure prompt payment of monies due.
- The closure of disputes to a satisfactory level by both parties - win/win position
- Repeat business
- Client will look to the CM for advice and solutions.
- Management of risk at all stages of the Project.
- Build risk awareness with the Regional/Country/Project teams
- Risk reporting
- Reduction of risk profile/cost as agreed with Risk Department
- On time and in full (OTIF) reporting to enable management to take corrective actions as necessary to reduce/avoid risk.
1.1 QUALIFICATIONS and KNOWLEDGE:
- Qualifications - Construction Law related Degree (MSc/LLM) or similar. Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and/or Institute of Chartered Arbitrator (ACIarb However, experience cannot replace formal qualifications.
- Knowledge - Experience working in emerging markets, Africa and with Government entities.
- Languages - Fluent in English and French (Spoken and written) Arabic would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional negotiation skills (both internal and external stakeholders)
- Proven financial, commercial and legal acumen
- Ability to work as a team and at the same time independently as necessary;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to review and redraft Contracts/Agreements (In part) as applicable;
- Good understanding of insurance related matters and claims;
- Variation and claim preparation to a standard of submission to external stakeholders for settlement;
- Ability to advise “Senior Management” of available options, risks and outcome.
- At least 10 years of proven contract management experience working on largescale projects- Construction, Oil and Gas and Service Industries - Waste Management ideal but not essential.
- Has held a position as Senior Commercial/Contracts Administration for at least 5 years
- Worked in Africa for at least 3 years- ideally to include Morocco.
Ce que nous vous offrons :
- Motivating salary
- CDI Contract