|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie automobile|
|Catégorie :||Ressources Humaines|
|Fonction :||Formation et Développement|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 4|
|Statut :||Valable jusqu'au : 29/01/2021|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
Our client is a leading global passenger car exterior lighting supplier and the number one 2-wheeler automotive component supplier in India. Our client offers design solutions that give customers a competitive edge in their markets.
As part of its development, we are recruiting a Training & Development Specialist
Responsible for supporting the entities in the implementation and deployment of HR development actions while respecting the standards and related tools.
The Responsibilities of the Training & Development Specialist :
- Conduct regular needs analysis to identify department performance gaps; recommend appropriate strategies to address gaps and improve business outcomes.
- Develop relationships with key subject matter experts within the organization to implement comprehensive development curriculums.
- Provide consulting services to customer for development of programs to address special education needs.
- Develop and maintain organizational communications to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Design and develop training solutions; integrate interactive concepts and multiple media into the solution.
- Facilitate the delivery of training and development programs and solutions through improved utilization of automation and technology; personally conduct training as appropriate.
- Conduct follow-up studies of completed training to evaluate and measure results and impact; continually identify improvements, modifications, and enhancements for improved impact and relevance.
- Collaborate with HR Manager on communication and implementation new projects.
- Interact with field organization to coordinate training activities.
- Works in a safe and responsible manner in order to create an injury-free and incident-free workplace.
- Complies with all job related safety and other training requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensure Regular functional support of the Shopfloor workforce in terms of operational training.
- Follow up the deployment process of the annual evaluation (Performance Leadership System).
- Experienced in Training and Development min. 3 years
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must
- Must be a team player with strong people skills; able to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (Required)
- Ability to make decisions
- Priority setting
- Proactive approach
- Tasks accomplishing
•Must respect environment, health and safety rules.
•Must respect the 5S requirements.
•Must respect ethics and integrity policy
•Must wear required (PPE) Personal protective equipment on his position
Ce que nous vous offrons :
- Contrat CDI
- Salaire motivant