|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie automobile|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 2|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 19/01/2021|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
Varroc Lighting is member of the Varroc Group family of automotive-components businesses. Founded in 1988, Varroc Group is an emerging global automotive component manufacturer and supplier of exterior lighting systems, powertrains, electronics, body and chassis parts to leading passenger car and motorcycle segments worldwide.
Varroc Group has 41 world-class manufacturing facilities and 16 engineering centers ?in 14 countries.
The company is a leadin?g global passenger car exterior lighting supplier and the number one 2-wheeler automotive component supplier in India. Varroc offers design solutions that give customers a competitive edge in their markets.
As part of its development, we are recruiting a quality team leader
- The quality shift leader works to ensure a high level of quality that meets customer expectations and requirements. Must ensure the product is fully operational, effective and free from defects. When required the quality shift leader is responsible for troubleshooting and leading rectification of defects.
The responsibilities of the quality shift leader are:
- Ensure that control plan is adhered to assigned product. Make SPC analysis where required and raise QRQC when upper or lower control limits are reached (defined by software).
- Proactively react to data before parts are out of spec.
- Raise QRQC as required. Utilize Metrology group experts to help in analysis.
- Support the Customer Service Quality Engineer monitoring quality concerns reported by customers and fully support with the 8D process.
- Supervise the plant containment plan for the quality customer’s issues using internal resources.
- Audit process controls in the assigned area (molding, decorating and/or assembly) as defined in the product’s control plan.
- Track that all process deviations (FDI) for the assigned area (molding, decorating and/or assembly) are respected and closed in proper manner and in time.
- Ensure the proper use of first piece check lists (line release), visual aids, rabbit pieces, boundary samples and inspection criteria in the assigned area (molding, decorating and/or assembly).
- Support on the validation of implemented corrective actions as well as their level of effectiveness.
- In case of non-compliance which can endanger customer satisfaction, he/she has the right / obligation to stop production.
- Is responsible to audit and review at least once a day the assigned area (molding, decorating and/or assembly), as well to review Poka-Yokes devices to ensure its effectiveness.
- Coordinate the daily activities for the assigned inspectors.
- Development QRQC analysis for internal issues and lead the daily meeting in the assigned area (molding, decorating and/or assembly).
- Create quality alerts for internal complaints, ensure VPRS is created and noted for all internal complaints.
- Track and improve the internal ppms in agreement with internal indicator.
- Work in continuous improvements utilizing QRQC.
- Ensure compliance with the nonconforming product handling process.
- Daily QRQC with the team and track the respect of escalation plan.
- Decision-making authority in critical conditions that endanger the quality of the product and the specific requirements of the customer.
- Ensure the validation of the documentation of the affected processes during the development phases and maintain them during SOP.
- Support the preparation of quality documentation if needed.
- Perform other activities according to the superior's instructions, which do not contradict the responsibilities of the position.
- Work in the SAP-blocking, release non-conforming parts.
- Lead QRQC2.
- Prepare and evaluate result of quality wall processes.
- Technician diploma in quality or industrial engineering
- 5 years of experience in the automotive industry
- 3 years of Quality Experience
- IATF Training
- Very Good Working Skills in Cross functional operations team.
- Ability to communicate in French.
- Teamwork, willingness to travel.
- Some travel maybe required; overtime expected including several evening meetings with global teams.
- Flexible working hours.
- Perform LPA audits according to the level and the planning defined by quality systems.
- Conduct the LPA audit according to the standard checklist
- Maintain metrics and targets of LPAs.
- Identify non-conformances and areas of improvement and Escalate major NC’s or lack of support.
- Must respect environment, health and safety rules.
- Must respect the 5S requirements.
- Must respect ethics and integrity policy
- Must wear required (PPE) Personal protective equipment on his position
Ce que nous vous offrons :
- Contrat CDI