|Secteur d'activités :||Chimie, pétrochimie|
|Catégorie :||R&D, Science & Recherche Scientifique|
Chimie, Physique & Biologie
Recherche & Développement
Travail en laboratoire
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 4|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 07/11/2020|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
We are currently looking to expand our FC&A team in Morocco supporting the Maghreb & West Africa region, and looking for a ‘Junior Flavours Portfolio Expert’. As a key member of our FC&A team, you will be responsible for proactively building the local flavour collection by selecting the best flavours leveraging technical information, sensory panelling techniques and commercial insights, with alignment with the country/regional commercial strategies.
Based in our Casablanca office and reporting into the FC&A Technical Manager for the region, the Flavours Portfolio Expert will play a key role in the internal promotion of collections and the selection process for commercial briefs for customers in the Maghreb & West Africa region which includes markets like Morocco, Ivory Coast, Tunisia, Algeria, Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Guinea and others.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
Understanding market trends:
• You will translate market trends into locally relevant collections and build local flavour collections applicable and relevant to the markets in the Maghreb & West Africa region.
• Travel into the markets to ensure collections are built and maintained, and are always relevant for the region.
• You will execute daily selection briefs and call customers to get additional relevant technical and brand information.
• Select optimal flavours for projects according to specified requirements, and build the value proposition.
• Serve as a technical expert and advisor for customers.
• You will empower the larger FC&A and Commercial teams in the region to select flavours from collections.
• Communicate content and updates on collections on a regular basis to the Technical and Commercial teams including tasting.
• Support the marketing team in developing external promotions for key customers.
• Participate in regional initiatives and projects. Evaluation and maintain data:
• You will lead the evaluations for flavours in food applications for existing portfolio flavours.
• Actively maintain the flavour performance data for the flavour portfolio through evaluation of finished products and capture profiles and other relevant information. Training and Development:
• You will coach and train the Technical team and other team members where relevant.
Health and Safety:
• You will maintain a safe, clean and organised lab environment in accordance with the Environment, Health & Safety guidelines and policies of the company.
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who excels being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us and impact your world!
Your professional profile includes:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Chemistry, Biology or any other relevant discipline.
3+ years of relevant work experience in a food/flavour applications lab, R&D, innovation, or production facility, with a Flavour house or FMCG or a reputed company in the food ingredients sector.
Have a passion and interest in new flavours, foods, and well-developed tasting skills.
Basic understanding of many of the flavour reactions/interactions in common food products.
Can translate market trends into creative products for key customers.
Good project management skills and able to lead complex flavour selection projects
Oral and written proficiency in the English, Arabic, and French languages.
An international mindset.
Able and willing to travel to support customers in the Maghreb & West Africa region when required (~5- 10% of the time)
Ce que nous vous offrons :
Attractive package with benefits
Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development
A creative team environment that will inspire you