|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie automobile|
|Catégorie :||Ressources Humaines|
|Fonction :||Direction Ressources Humaines|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Confirmé (5 à 10 ans d'expérience)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 21/09/2020|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
We are hiring for our client operating in automotive industry an HR Manager.
The position of «HR Manager" reports hierarchically to the Plant Manager of the site and functionally to the HR Director North Africa Cluster based at Morocco.
Your main mission is to supervise and lead all the work carried out within the Human Resources Department in order to improve the social conditions of the staff.
HR Manager is responsible for the following functions:
- Define and ensure the achievement of the HR department's objectives based on the plant's objectives.
- Organize periodic meetings with coordinators to review progress on the various action plans established.
- Optimize working methods within the departments: industrial relations, development and safety & hygiene.
- Ensure the development and monitoring of the HR department's budget.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the plant manager and staff.
- Ensure optimal management of time, payroll and social benefits.
- Ensure the management and monitoring of social indicators.
- Establish regular reporting of social indicators for the preparation of the social balance sheet.
- Ensure the management of contentious cases.
- Ensure that discipline and internal rules are respected.
- Ensure the proper development of all staff.
- Ensure good internal communication management.
- Ensure the application of labor legislation.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards within the engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- Experience of 5 or more in a similar position preferably in the automotive industry.
- Computer skills.
- Reporting and analysis.
- Problem-solving techniques.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process.
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Transversal management.
- Sense of urgency and priority setting.
- Availability & Flexibility.
Ce que nous vous offrons :
- Motivate salary