|Secteur d'activités :||Autres secteurs|
|Catégorie :||Qualité, sécurité et environnement|
|Fonction :||Responsable Qualité|
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 4|
|Statut :||Valable jusqu'au : 15/03/2020|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
We are hiring for our client a Technical Quality Manager.
As Technical Quality Manager, You will be responsible for the Quality Assurance, Process Engineering, Application Technology/Customer Support
As a member of the management teams, you will contribute to the further development of the corporate strategy and to the planning and implementation of the annual targets.
Your goal is always to design the technological and administrative processes at the site in such a way that they are as safe, efficient, stable, customer-oriented and achieve high quality as possible.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the integrated management system (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, 22000)
- Assurance of company-wide quality to improve customer satisfaction
- including improvement of key figures (GQC, QIFR, blocked quantities, response time to customer enquiries/ complaints, etc.)
- Initiate and accompany customer visits in order to strengthen the customer/supplier relationship, better understand customer needs and thereby increase customer satisfaction.
- Perform quality audits, report quality deviations and ensure compliance with quality agreements and standards.
- Qualification of new suppliers to increase flexibility, improve competitiveness and ensure the highest quality of the end product.
- Qualification of new specifications with our customers and technical support in day-to-day business.
- Analysis of products and processes for the continuous improvement of process possibilities, process reliability and cost reduction.
- Evaluation and implementation of technical solutions for the Rolling Division for the continuous improvement of processes and quality.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other Technical discipline.
- 2-5 years of manufacturing industry experience to include positions in both quality QA/QC and Operations/Production.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated achievement in a Quality Leadership position.
- Must have a thorough understanding of common Quality and Problem Solving tools such as Statistical Analysis, DOE, Pareto charts and Histograms
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Strong proficiency in PC-based tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook required. Previous ERP experience (SAP )
- Fluent in French and English.