|Secteur d'activités :||Gestion des déchets urbains|
|Catégorie :||Développement et projets|
|Pays concerné :||Gabon|
|Experience :||Confirmé (5 à 10 ans d'expérience)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Valable jusqu'au : 24/08/2019|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
The story of our client began in Beirut, Lebanon. 1964. Khalil Sukkar founded his first company, quickly became the leading designer and supplier of industrial systems in the country. In 2012, our client settled in Morocco - first in Nador, then in Berkane, Rabat and Casablanca. In Morocco, he cleans, collects, sweeps and transforms the streets. So far, it has collected 2.6 million tons of waste. They kept the cities beautiful.
Our Client is looking for a Project Manager in Congo.
- Evaluates the Operations’ productivity and efficiency, and sets achievement targets.
- Monitors and audits the Operations Sections to insure the implementation of the company's procedures.
- Performs business organization and improvement by undertaking necessary studies pertaining to new areas and scopes.
- Receives and analyses summary reports of operational activities.
- Establishes work standards, and amends the adopted plans and procedures for operational optimization.
- Conducts field inspections to ensure the quality standards are well implemented throughout the project
- Prepares and organizes weekly meetings with team, for planning, discussing pending maters and problems.
- Maintains good work relationships with municipalities in order to obtain necessary information & official documents, and secure approvals.
- Prepares, monitors, and adjusts the yearly operational budget, to ensure that the manpower and materials are sufficient as per needs.
- Coordinates with the concerned departments to secure the provision of needed material.
- Assesses training and development needs of the Operations department, as well as staffing requirements, and coordinated with the HR Department concerning these.
- Defines, analyses and solves technical, administrative or operational problems, for current projects, and plans preventive measures for future ones.
- Prepares reports and proposals for special requested projects, with the needed analysis (such as materials and manpower needed.
- Maintains knowledge and awareness of current operational development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to subordinates.
Complies with the Health & Safety instructions:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the QHSE management system;
- Ensuring that the QHSE policy and objectives are established for the QHSE management system and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the organization;
- Ensuring the integration of the QHSE management system requirements into the organization’s business processes;
- Ensuring that the resources needed for the QHSE management system and its continual improvement are available;
- Communicating the importance of effective QHSE management and of conforming to the QHSE management system requirements;
- ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met;
- ensuring that the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed;
- ensuring that the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained
- Ensuring that the QHSE management system achieves its intended results;
- Engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QHSE management system;
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility;
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- 8+ years of work experience in related field.
- PMP is desired.
- MBA or Master’s degree in any Science field is a plus.