SAP Functional Analyst / Consultant
|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie automobile|
|Catégorie :||IT et Telecommunication|
|Fonction :||Autres: IT & Telecommunication|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Jeune diplômé|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 4|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 02/06/2019|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
We are hiring for our client a SAP Functional Analyst / Consultant in Tangier.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead and own all aspects of IT solutions/applications within the DTS/PP working with other cross functional leads and corporate and regional business
- Communicate all requirements to technical and non-technical teams including IT vendors
- Be a champion of change to improve the DTS/PP functions
- Promote and participate in end user training, to strengthen user knowledge and helping resolve DTS/PP challenges
- Assist user with understanding application/solution capabilities,
- Advise on DTS/PP best practice and technology roadmap
- Analyze business needs presented by the user community and recommend solutions
- Gather and document business requirements from business users and subject matter experts and translate into functional specification documents
- Understand as-is business processes to effectively identify and document the to-be requirements
- Identify root cause(s) of an issue to help determine the optimal solution
- Oversee User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and functional testing of new solutions
- Define test scenarios and create test scripts
- Work with the Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution. Perform business needs analysis and design workflows, including “as is” and “to be” process mapping
- Collect timely feedback from stakeholder groups and ensure terms of requirements and specifications are being met through solutions being built
- Support new business expansions
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or related DTS/PP field.
- Certification in SAP modules associated to DTS/PP is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Global full life cycle ERP / Demand to Supply / Production Planning.