|Secteur d'activités :||Distribution de biens d'équipement|
|Fonction :||Direction commerciale|
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Confirmé (5 à 10 ans d'expérience)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 18/07/2019|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
Timetron is one of the largest Austrian companies with a history in trading and financing projects for over 35 years. Specialized in sales and distribution of electrical appliances, electrical instruments, household items and cosmetics products household appliances.
As part of its growth strategy, we are hiring for our client Timetron, an experienced Sales Director with a depth knowledge of small to large household electrical appliances.
You will be in charge of the following missions:
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Improve financial results: the policy it applies within the company aims to increase both turnover and profit.
- Lead the sales team: he is responsible for the sales team in place. He is responsible for motivating staff and coordinating forces to improve their results.
- Be present throughout the business process: the sales manager is fully aware of all stages of marketing. He participates in the design and promotion of products. It expands the distribution network. He pays close attention to the after-sales service and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the competition: he performs a watch job on the actions of the main competitors of his company. He must keep abreast of developments and current events in his sector. It must anticipate its evolutions and put in place the necessary actions to improve the position of its company on the market.
- Follow up with new accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and fulfillment of the job.
- Minimum of 5 years of business-to-business sales experience in household appliances.
- A degree in commerce
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at All levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Highly presentable and excellent negotiation skills
- Planning and implementation skills
- Possess excellent communication skills in English
- Computer literate with word / excel / emails
Ce que nous vous offrons :
- Contrat CDI
- Salaire motivant