|Secteur d'activités :||Textiles, confection, mode|
|Catégorie :||Administration, Finance & Audit|
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 05/03/2019|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
We are hiring a FINANCE AND INTERNAL CONTROLLER. Reporting to the Administrative & Finance Director, your key responsibilities are:
- Participate in the definition of objectives and forecasts and conduct financial and economic studies to anticipate results.
- Participate in the preparation of budget forecasts
- Appreciate the differences between the results and the objectives set and propose to the management actions to put in place to remedy them
- Make weekly cash forecasts
- Establish the cash flow and analyse the differences between cash forecasts and realized.
- Track inventory
- Assist the accounting: comparison of the accounting statements with the results of the reports, control of the inventories, and communication to the accounting of the elements to be integrated in the results.
- Participate in the annual closing of the accounts and be one of the interlocutors with the auditors
- Participate in the implementation of procedures and management tools (reporting tools, dashboards, controls, indicators ...) and monitor them in order to analyse the performance of the company, anticipate deviations from objectives and recommend corrective and preventive actions
- Develop management reports and prepare briefing notes, study reports and alert reports based on analysis of management results;
- Organize financial and regulatory watch in the area of management and management control.
- Responsible for reporting on material and production costs for rubber boots across all group entities
- Report on factory and product cost performance and variances with explanations.
- Participate in the design and operation of cost accounting: implementation of the rules of Analytical Accounting, allocation of charges ...
- Analyse cost prices, costs, analytical centres ...
- Assist in the development and implementation of procedures and drafting of the Organizational Procedures Manual
- Development and monitoring of an internal control action plan in collaboration with the different departments
- Drafting of the annual report on internal control
- Awareness-raising and training of actors in the issues of internal control.
Education: Bac +5 (ISCAE diploma, ENCG or equivalent diploma option: Audit and Management Control)
Experience: 3 to 5 years of professional experience in Audit / Management Control
- Commitment, Reliability and Discretion
- Method, rigor and autonomy
- Listening, critical and analytical mind, persuasion
- Team spirit
Ce que nous vous offrons :