|Secteur d'activités :||IT, internet|
|Catégorie :||IT et Telecommunication|
|Fonction :||Autres: IT & Telecommunication|
|Pays concerné :||Belgique|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 21/11/2018|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
As a member of the R&D Department, you will be active in the design, specification, implementation, testing and maintenance of our products
In this challenging role, you will:
· Be responsible for the detailed design, implementation and testing.
· Translate requirements into wireframes and eventually into a fully functional user interface.
· Write unit and integrationtests.
· Develop front-end applications that interact with a backend via RESTful APIs.
· Document code, solutions and test cases.
· Produce architecture and design documents.
· Take up ownership of a specific system component.
· Debug problems and resolve root cause.
· A Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (Computer Sciences or Telecommunication) or equivalent through experience.
· Strong interest in user-centered design and system level design, analysis and architecture.
· You speak and write English fluently.
Competences and skills that are definitely a plus:
· Experience with agile development methodologies.
· Knowledge of telecommunication concepts and/or network protocols (TCP/UDP, IP, DVB-S/S2/RCS,…).
· Knowledge of popular operating systems like Linux and Windows.
· You are an excellent and proactive team player.
· You have good communication, analyzing, problem solving and reporting skills.
· You are eager to acquire knowledge and new technical skills.
· General Architecture.
· Network technologies, protocols, security.
· Web applications and content.
Ce que nous vous offrons :
What's in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical challenging business, within a young and dynamic working environment in which you can expand your knowledge and experience permanently.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume while mentionning the reference FEBX2109 to the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org"