|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie automobile|
|Catégorie :||Engineering & Technique|
|Fonction :||Process engineering|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Valable jusqu'au : 25/09/2025|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
We are a top-tier global provider devoted to the research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of advanced technology vision, safety, connectivity, and efficiency systems for the motor and mobility sectors. Our desire is to contribute to society through a commitment to technological innovation, human values, and energy efficiency.
Our company was founded in 1949. Our head office is located in Barcelona (Spain) and we have production centres, engineering centres and sales offices in 16 countries in Europe, North America, South America, and Asia. We currently have a team of more than 10,000 employees.
· Take part in the development and validation of the projects contributing the vision of the plant from the preparation of the offer to the client up to the phase of production.
· Manage the progress of the project by means of periodic report meetings, according to the phases established in the FDS.
· Coordinate the project activities of the project work team in the plant distributing responsibilities and assuring their ending in time, with the quality and cost defined.
· Guarantee and to manage the accomplishment of the internal and external validations of every element of the project.
· Control the cost and the investments of the project relative to the productive plant, analyzing the deviations and proposing corrective actions.
· Control all the aspects of the project that could affect the quality, the timing and / or its industrialization.
· Elaborate the Industrialization dossiers and manage the creation of the PPAP.
· Maintain a fluid communication level with the client and the different departments, assuring the confidentiality of the project.
· Assure that the members of the project work team use the technical internal documentation and of the client.
· Inform the Launch Leader Manager about the different incidences during the project when his/her support should be necessary.
· Actively cooperate with the Department in the maintenance, promotion and improvement of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and Environment
Academic background: University degree in Electronic Engineering / University degree in Mechanic Engineering.
2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume by email with the object "CPFI2407" to the address "firstname.lastname@example.org"