|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie automobile|
|Catégorie :||Qualité, sécurité et environnement|
|Fonction :||Responsable Qualité|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 13/08/2018|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
We are recruiting for our client who operates in the field of original equipment for the automotive industry a Site SQA Engineer based in TANGER.
- Verify conformity of components supplied on a site level, detect, contain, analyze and report incidents
- Ensure Yearly conformity of purchased parts.
- Contact supplier as soon as an issue is detected with a purchased component to get the supplier to organize the containment.
- Confirm the robustness of the containment by looking for recurrence after containment has been set.
- Verify the yearly conformity of the purchased components in accordance with the stage 7 of the AQP.pp (Yearly Initial Samples approval).
- To manage PQA status (to grant a remove PQA status physically and in the system).
- Detect, analyze, report and follow-up incidents.
- Initiate in WISE an incident (C1 / C2 or Wr) to the supplier in accordance with the SQM (Supplier Quality Manual) after preliminary investigation on the Sogefi site.
- Follow each incident detected on his or her site and ensure QR reactivity is met in accordance with Group Standard : 24hrs / 5 days / 10 days rule – he monitors as well the PD and CA reactivity.
- Escalade to PG SQA manager for any PG SQA Commodity engineer support required or for any roadblock with the supplier regarding the incident problem solving activity or the yearly component conformity.
- Participate to QRQC in APU and Plant when required.
- Participate and follow-up daily QR QRQC meeting.
- Manage, consolidate and update the following key indicators on a site level.
- Engineer degree / associate degree/Equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years in Automotive OEM or at Supplier.
- English – Bright Test level Beginner Minimum –
- French – skilled –
To apply, please send your applications to the following address email@example.com under reference SGSQ0407