|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie automobile|
|Catégorie :||Engineering & Technique|
|Fonction :||Process engineering|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Confirmé (5 à 10 ans d'expérience)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 5|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 08/10/2018|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
We're looking for our client, which is a multinational company that operates in the Automotive industry; a Process Engineer.
Increase the productive processes productivity and quality, and reduce the associated costs through an optimum design and a homogeneous implementation in the plants.
2/ GENERAL FUNCTIONS:
- Define the specification and technologic requirements to be developed for new processes.
- Ensure the participation of Health & Safety form the beginning of activities.
- Assure the implementation of FICOSA processes standards to new processes under development.
- Collaborate in the production problems analysis (productivity and quality) of the plants, proposing appropriate corrective measures for the process improvement through the global standards.
- Participate in the Projects meetings.
- Coordinate standards with the Product Engineers in order to increase the productivity of the processes and reduce the associated costs. Participate with active role in the decision for manufacturing workshops.
- Take part in offer processes of new projects, analyzing the product’s design to guarantee their optimum industrialization, and analyze the costs and investments related with the mentioned industrialization.
- Take part in the new products R&D projects by contributing to the necessary solutions from the processes point of view.
- Take part in the Benchmarking teams by contributing in the analysis of matters related to the processes.
- Participate in the research and develop new technologies of the productive processes, with the objective of improving the existing ones.
- Propose improvements for the actual processes standards.
- Support continues improvement activities in the processes in production in the plant of responsibility.
- Actively cooperate with the Department in the maintenance, promotion and improvement of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and Environment.
1/ POSITION REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION & LANGUAGUES & EXPERTISE):
Academic background: University degree in Electronic Engineering / University degree in Mechanic Engineering
Additional training: Both profiles should have general knowledge in all areas and an advanced one in:
(1) Programming, PLC'S, industrial electronic, electronic circuits design knowledge, robots, artificial vision.
(2) Pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanic, electricity, Lean Production, methods and times.
(1)(2) Safety, ergonomic, SPC
Languages: English (Advanced Level).
Minimum Experience required: 5 years as a Plant Processes Engineer (Corporate) or 3 years in a similar experience (Plant).
Others: Availability to travel.
2/ OTHER REQUIREMENTS
3/ PROFESSIONAL CLASSIFICATION: Technician
In order to apply to this job oppotunity, please send us your resume with the ref "FCIP2905" in mail object to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org sous référence