|Secteur d'activités :||Industrie automobile|
|Catégorie :||Engineering & Technique|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||2 à 5 ans d'expérience|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 2|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 08/10/2025|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
We're looking for our client, which is a multinational company that operates in the Automotive industry; a Shift leader / Supervisor.
- Reach the established production and quality objectives for the shits assigned, by applying and efficient organization and distribution of the work between a production team formed by several workers.
- Prepare equipment and work places and assign the operators to the different job positions depending on their technical knowledge and skills.
- Distribute and monitor the team work, as well as to provide the necessary support for the correction of possible deviations.
- Train/coach new team leader/operate if Team Leader does not exist in the area/make layer out flash audit.
- Watch over the fulfilment of the Labour Health and Safety policies in its responsibility area.
- Control and supervise the optimum performance of people, work places and equipments, as well as control skill matrix (polyvalence)
- Fill in the plant required documentation for production, quality, presence, etc.
- Monitor the achievement of the quality standards settle for processes and products.
- Report the Section Manager about the main effectiveness and efficiency ratios of its supervised area.
- Ensure an appropriate administration and us of the consumption materials.
- Participate in pre-shifting meetings and daily production meetings.
- Provide his/her team with the necessary means to comply with Health & Safety and Environment rules and assure they are properly used.
- Actively cooperate with the Department in the maintenance, promotion and improvement of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and Environment.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION & LANGUAGUES & EXPERTISE).
Academic background: Secondary, Vocational training or University degree.
Aditional training: Quality, safety, people management and product techniques. Basic training in health and safety, and environmental management.
Minimum Experience required: Year in a similar position.
PROFESSIONAL CLASSIFICATION: Technician
In order to apply to this job oppotunity, please send us your resume with the ref "FCSP2905" in mail object to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org