|Secteur d'activités :||Gestion des déchets urbains|
|Catégorie :||Administration, Finance & Audit|
|Région :||Grand Casablanca|
|Pays concerné :||Maroc|
|Experience :||Confirmé (5 à 10 ans d'expérience)|
|Diplôme :||Bac + 4|
|Statut :||Expirée le : 10/08/2019|
Description de l'entreprise et du poste :
Responsible for preparing, examining, analysing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve the sale of Services. The role heavily relies on the ability to manage public and private sector contracts for a range of waste and related projects.
- Providing Contract related advice;
- Maintaining updated Contractual Records;
- Writing Letters and notices;
- Providing day to day assistance of the Management and Project teams operating in the Africa Region of the business;
- Providing accurate reports and summaries to key Operations Leadership Staff (being part of OLS himself/herself);
- Direct and control the contracts administration function, overseeing estimating of projects on a regular basis to ensure contracts are met within cost estimates and are administered efficiently;
- Development of Companywide procedures and policies;
- Understanding of the placing/operation of insurance policies related to Projects undertaken (but not placing the insurances themselves);
- Translation of Contract and other documents to high standard to facilitate both review, consideration and advice by others not fluent in French.
Experience 5 to 7 years at the same position.
Ce que nous vous offrons :